For Immediate Service in Lake Bluff, Call SERVPRO of Gurnee & SERVPRO of Libertyville/ N. Chicago City/ Lake Bluff
SERVPRO of Gurnee & SERVPRO of Libertyville/ N. Chicago City/ Lake Bluff provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Lake Bluff. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
· 24-Hour Emergency Service
· Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
· Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
· A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
· Locally Owned and Operated
· Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 – 847-838-2954
Whether your Lake Bluff home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
· Water Damage Restoration
· Fire Damage Restoration
· Mold Remediation
· Storm Damage Restoration
· Cleaning Services
· Building/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or water damage to strike your Lake Bluff commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business.
Our Highly Trained Restoration Specialists can restore your Wadsworth Home
SERVPRO of Gurnee & SERVPRO of Libertyville/ N. Chicago City/ Lake Bluff is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops The Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of Gurnee & SERVPRO of Libertyville/N. Chicago City/Lake Bluff
SERVPRO of Gurnee & SERVPRO of Libertyville/ N. Chicago City/ Lake Bluff specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
If you browsed SERVPRO® of Gurnee & SERVPRO® of Libertyville’s website, you may have seen that our crew is IICRC certified. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification was founded in 1972 with industry standards that are certified by the American National Standards Institute. Just as you would expect your service professionals such as doctor, electrician, plumber, or car mechanic to be trained in their field and keep up to date with cutting edge technology, we at SERVPRO® also expect the same education and experience with our employees.
When we say our crew is IICRC certified, we mean:
- Our employees keep up to date with the standards in the cleaning and restoration industry.
- We exhibit professionalism when taking care of your home or business.
- Staff is up to date with the latest technological advances in our cleaning and jobsite documentation.
- A crew that has been trained with in-class studying, field experience, continuing education, and passed comprehensive exams.
- We reference and follow ANSI/IICRC S500 Standard Reference Guide
- Background checks on all employees.
- ID badges and references available.
You can be assured that our crew is professional and ready to answer your questions. They will explain with care the process that we will take whether it be water extraction, structural drying, fire damage, mold remediation, deodorization, or reconstruction.