Are your Air Ducts Clean?
Did you know that your ventilation system determines your indoor air quality? Dirty ducts can circulate contaminates such as mold or irritating dust as well as unwanted odors throughout your home or business. SERVPRO of Gurnee and SERVPRO of Libertyville/ N. Chicago City/ Lake Bluff is a professional service that will inspect and clean your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning unit (HVAC). How does our SERVPRO Duct Cleaning System work?
- First, our patented equipment automatically adapts to the duct’s shape and diameter while traveling through the duct, removing debris and filth prior to beginning vacuuming.
- Next, is a powerful push-pull air delivery and collection system that will transfer the debris from the duct to a 16-gallon container.
- Air is filtered through a HEPA filtration system, removing 99.97 percent of the particles in the airstream. These HEPA filters capture debris and keep the indoor environment clean.
- Part of an optional process, a sealant or coating may be sprayed to address odor or microbial concerns.
- In addition, filters will need to be cleaned or replaced to remove odor and dirt.
For more information or to schedule a residential or commercial duct cleaning appointment, contact us at 847-557-1080.