If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (847) 838-2954

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Smoke and Fire damage from stovetop

In an office, the break room is shared which means everyone who uses it must be responsible and respectful. Accidents can still happen though and when an employee put something plastic on the cook top, not realizing it was still hot, it caught on fire. Thank goodness this company had fire extinguishers on had to put out the flames, but there was still extensive damage to the area around the stove as well as smoke and soot damage through the whole kitchen and even into the hallway. SERVPRO of Gurnee was able to come in and remove everything that was damaged and cleaned the smoke and soot residue.