About SERVPRO of Gurnee
Brad & Kelly Cowell
Owners of SERVPRO of Gurnee
SERVPRO of Gurnee understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Gurnee specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Gurnee can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Gurnee.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- IICRC Certified Firm
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration Certification- IICRC
- American Red Cross
- Antioch Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Forest / Lake Bluff Chamber of Commerce
- Lake County Chamber of Commerce
- GLMV Chamber of Commerce ( Green Oaks, Libertyville, Mundelein, Vernon Hills)
- Lindenhurst/ Lake Villa Chamber of Commerce
- Gurnee Chamber of Commerce