Commercial Duct Cleaning for Northern Lake County Businesses
Ventilation systems can be a prominent culprit in poor indoor air quality. SERVPRO of Gurnee is here to help improve the air quality in your facility.
Keeping your HVAC system and ductwork clean will extend the life of your equipment, allowing it to run efficiently and save costs. Contaminants including rodents, insects, dust, dirt, bacteria, mold, and pollen can all be found in HVAC systems.
5 Steps in the SERVPRO Duct Cleaning Process
- Patented equipment is used that automatically adapts to the ducts shape and diameter, removing debris and filth before vacuuming begins.
- Push-pull air delivery and collection systems collect debris from the duct to a 16 gallon container.
- Air is filtered through a HEPA filtration system that removes 99.97% of particles from the air.
- Optionally, a sealant or coating product may be applied to address microbial and odor concerns.
- Finally, we replace or clean air filters to remove odor and dirt.
Please contact SERVPRO of Gurnee today at 847-838-2954 for more information. We are here to help!