Kitchen Fire in Grayslake, IL
This is the backyard view of a Grayslake, IL home that was affected by an Electrical Wiring Fire in Grayslake, IL. The microwave was the source of the fire, and SERVPRO® of Gurnee & SERVPRO® of Libertyville/ N. Chicago City/ Lake Bluff technicians took care of cleaning up the fire and water damage. There was extensive damage throughout the home and it was necessary to remove a lot of affected material. Afterwards, the homeowners in-trusted our technicians to reconstruct their home. Working together with the insurance company and homeowners we were able to get them back in their home.
Highly Trained Restoration Specialists
Our SERVPRO Professionals are highly trained in property restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's Corporate Training Facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, our Professionals are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. The SERVPRO training program includes the follow:
- IICRC Training
- Employee Certification Training
- Initial Franchise Training
- Continuing Education Classes